How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of Dip Advisor
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to site navigation and products.
2. For Dip Advisor to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable Dip Advisor to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable Dip Advisor to meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our site.
As part of the registration process the e-newsletter, or buy
purchasing a product we collect personal information. We use that information
for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you
about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information;
to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re
happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other
organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com
Sharing your Data
We do not share any of your personal data with any third parties or associates.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This privacy notice was reviewed on 1 July 2019 and will be reviewed again on 1 July 2020.